Table of content
I am a software engineer with 5 years of professional experience in developing web applications, using Node.js, React.js, Vue.js and Laravel. I also have hands-on experience in Docker, Kubernetes, AWS and Deep Learning/Machine Learning. I love to build scalable and maintainable software and always prioritize clean software architecture in software development. I am always eager to learn new technologies and concepts to contribute more.
What I can offer:
- Architect and develop web applications both backend and frontend.
- Setup and Deploy web apps on cloud providers, e.g, AWS, Digital Ocean using Docker, Kubernetes and Serverless.
- Can work on Deep learning/Machine learning projects if needed.
- Research about new technologies to solve complex business problems.
I can design and build scalable services with either microservice or monolith architectures. I can also provide insights on which architecture to choose depending on business requirements and constraints. I can solve business problems with the following data storage technologies.
- NoSQL database: .
- SQL databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- In-memory storage: Redis.
- Cloud Object Storage: S3.
I am happy to learn any frameworks, programming languages or technologies as a whole that will help in solving business problems. What I can offer for backend engineering includes:
- Designing the overall system architecture for web applications.
- Developing the backend system using Node.js and Laravel.
- Refactoring existing backend code by improving readability, separation of concerns, decoupling business logic from request/response layer or framework-specific functions into separate modules. Changing layered architecture into modular architecture for ease of splitting monolithic app into micro-services.
- Migrate monolith applications into micro-services and ensure eventual data consistency for such distributed services
- Database schema design, including SQL and NoSQL to satisfy business needs.
- Working with APIs, including integration with third-party APIs, RESTful API development and GraphQL development.
- Writing unit tests and integration tests
- Containerization of web applications using Docker and deploying multiple services using Kubernetes and Nginx load balancer.
I have built several enterprise-level web apps using React.js and Next.js. I also have experience in building 3+ small to medium sized applications using Vue.js. Even though I am not as experience in Vue.js as React.js, I am confident that I can transfer my knowledge regarding with architectural patterns and principles from React. Thus, I believe that I can build quality apps with both frameworks. I can also setup PWA using above mentioned frameworks. I am currently a fan of writing pure components and developing in redux architecture.On the frontend-side, I can help you with:
- Development of enterprise level applications with React.js and Vue.js.
- Refactoring codebase to implement Redux architecture and pure components, for better maintainability, separation of concerns, and thus, faster development speed.
- Adoption of design systems and integration with their components library, such as Carbon, Ant.design.
- Writing unit tests and behavioral driven tests.
- Deployment of static websites, SPA, and PWA using containerization technologies or web server.