Table of content
I am a software engineer, who mainly works on web development. I have at least 3 years of experience in backend development using Node.js and Laravel. For frontend development, I specialize mainly in React.js and have intermediate experience in Vue.js. I also have hands-on experience in Docker, Kubernetes, and Deep Learning/Machine Learning. I love to build scalable and maintainable software and always prioritize good software architecture in software development. I am always eager to learn new technologies and concepts depending on requirements.
What I can offer:
- Architect and develop web apps both backend and frontend.
- Can also work on Deep learning/Machine learning projects if needed.
- Setup and Deploy web apps on Docker, Kubernetes and DigitalOcean droplets.
- Research about new technologies to solve particular problems.
- NoSQL database: .
- SQL databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- In-memory storage: Redis.
- Cloud Storage: DigitalOcean S3.
I am happy to learn any frameworks, programming languages or technologies as a whole that will help in solving business problems. What I can offer for backend engineering includes:
- Designing the overall system architecture for web applications.
- Developing the backend system using Node.js and Laravel.
- Refactoring existing backend code by improving readability, separating concerns into separate classes/functions/modules, decoupling business logic from request/response layer or framework-specific functions into separate modules. Changing layered architecture into modular architecture for ease of splitting monolithic app into micro-services.
- Database schema design, including SQL and NoSQL to satisfy business needs.
- Working with APIs, including integration with third-party APIs, RESTful API development and GraphQL development.
- Writing unit tests and integration tests
- Containerization of web applications using Docker and deploying multiple services using Kubernetes and Nginx load balancer.
I have built 3 enterprise-level web apps and 2 websites (including this one) using React.js. I also have experience in building 3+ small to medium sized applications using Vue.js. Even though I am not as experience in Vue.js as React.js, I can transfer my knowledge regarding with architectural patterns and principles from React. Thus, I believe that I can build quality apps with both frameworks. I can also setup PWA using above mentioned frameworks. I am currently a fan of writing pure components and developing in redux architecture.
On the frontend-side, I can help you with:
- Development of enterprise level applications with React.js and Vue.js.
- Refactoring codebase to implement Redux architecture and pure components, for better maintainability, separation of concerns, and thus, faster development speed.
- Adoption of design systems and integration with their components library, such as Carbon, Ant.design.
- Writing unit tests and behavioral driven tests.
- Deployment of static websites, SPA, and PWA using containerization technologies or web server.