Table of content
Jan 2020 - Aug 2021 (1 yr 8 mos)
- Revamped and extended a social commerce platform (using Node.js and React.js) which integrates with Facebook API and enables SME users to sell products via Facebook Messenger.
- Developed live chat plugin (using React.js) that can be used on websites even without React.js.
- Built an analytics solution for the social commerce platform (with Node.js and open-source data visualization library) which enables users to gain insight into their storefronts.
- Coded an AI-driven feature that delivers automated responses, on behalf of businesses, to customers’ queries, and enables businesses to improve AI models iteratively using real-world conversations over time.
- Worked on the AI management server which allows businesses to deploy their own models instantly on the dashboard, and automatically scales those models depending on the usage.
- Ensured product quality through rapid iterations of the development process
- Implemented Event-Driven Architecture for storing user activity logs.
- Solved N+1 problems and implemented IAM on GraphQL server.
May 2019 - Nov 2019 (7 mos)
- Developed backend system for ERP solutions using Laravel and MySQL.
- Built a location tracking feature for the delivery management platform by integrating with Firebase and Google Map‘s API.
- Designing DB schema for ERP systems that fit business needs.
- Ensuring consistency and robustness for cascading writes across multiple tables.
- Writing and debugging complex and performant queries that span across multiple tables.
- Designing REST APIs for multiple platforms including web, android and ios.
Dec 2018 - Feb 2019 (3 mos)
- Reviewed code for a project to learn about code architecture, coding styles from senior developers.
- Collaborated with senior developers in debugging process and removing dead code.
- Developed a blog app (with Nuxt.js and Laravel) to put my learned skills into use.